Safe & Fun Dog Daycare
Dog Daycare in Ft. Collins - Where tails never quit wagging!
The dog daycare program at Ashcroft Pet Resort is the ideal place for your pup to have the time of their life. Outdoor playground equipment, climate-controlled indoor play zones, and summertime splash pools means the fun never stops- and tails keep wagging!
Why do Fort Collins pet parents choose Ashcroft Pet Resort for Dog Daycare?
Our highly-trained staff directly supervises all playgroups to ensure each dog is having fun and, most importantly, staying safe. Dog daycare fulfills your dog’s cravings for exercise, attention, and structure. It’s the perfect solution for bored, lonely, or high-energy dogs! Imagine the pleasure of picking up a relaxed, satisfied pooch at the end of your long day. You can go home and enjoy a quality evening of cuddles and canine companionship.
- 14 spacious play yards over 2.5 acres of beautiful land
- Climate-controlled indoor play zones ensure fun in all weather conditions
- The new Activity Center has 3 large yards of synthetic turf for year-round, mud-free grass!
- Our manager lives on-site for unmatched peace of mind
- 100% supervision from highly-trained and passionate staff
- Double-fencing around all outdoor yards
- Careful playgroup selection for the best safety & comfort
- Fun playground equipment, including splash pools in the summer
- Individual play available for less social or senior dogs
- Ask us about our daycare events, from doggie birthday parties to seasonal festivities!
Free Day of Play and Evaluation for New Customers
Reservation required. Discount subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers. Daycare discount applies to first-time customers only.
Benefits of Dog Daycare
Daycare is more than a ton of canine fun- it’s a constructive environment for your dog to exercise their social skills and satisfy their pack animal nature.
- Prevents boredom and loneliness, reducing behaviors such as digging, barking, and chewing your belongings
- Provides the necessary stimulation and interaction your dog needs to be happiest and healthiest
- Builds and reinforces good social skills, which can lead to a more confident and well-adjusted dog
- Promotes the exercise and activity your dog needs to stay in good physical (and mental) shape
- Offers social and individual play in a fully-supervised and safe environment